NCFM ALGORITHMIC TRADING MODULE
Algorithmic Trading Exam details
Duration: 60 minutes No. of questions: 100 Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 60 (60%). There is negative marking for incorrect answers. Certificate validity: For successful candidates certificates are valid for 3 years from the test date.
Algorithmic Trading Fees
|Module Fees||GST @ 18%||Total Fees|
Total Fees : Rs.7080/- (Rupees Seven Thousand and Eight Only). inclusive of GST.
Why NCFM training Institute
The NCFM training Institute is a Best Training Center in Hyderabad. NSE’s Certification in Financial Markets is a nationally recognised certification which is mandatory for various professionals in capital markets in India. Individuals aspiring to enter the financial services industry in India have better prospects if they first get the NCFM certification. It will alow you to have more holistic approach towards the markets. NCFM is online exam conducted by National Stock Exchange. It provides practical knowledge and skills required to operate in the financial markets. Each course syllabus is validated by the NCFM Trraining Institute esteemed Syllabus Advisory Council made up of representatives from leading Financial giants, including Sharekhan, IndiaInfoline and religare. NCFM Training Institute courses are designed and refreshed to equip you with the latest and most in demand Capital market skills needed to land your next role in today’s digital driven Investment economy.
Who will benefit Algorithmic Trading course?
- Anybody having interest in the Stock market operations
Why should one take this course?
- To improve the knowledge in Algorithmic Trading.
- To learn about different trading strategies.
- To Learn Risk Management in Algorithmic Trading.
- To learn about Algorithmic Trading and its Audit and Compliance Process.
CHAPTER 1 : Introduction to Algorithmic Trading
- Evolution of Algorithmic Trading
- What is Algorithmic Trading?
- Different Trading Methodologies
- Trends in Algorithmic Trading: Global and India
- Benefits of Algorithmic Trading
CHAPTER 3 : Trading Strategies
- Calendar Spread
- Cash Future Arbitrage Strategy
- Index Arbitrage
- Pair Trading
- News Based Trading Strategies
- Conversion- Reversal
CHAPTER 5 : Risk management in Algorithmic Trading
- Different Stages involved in Risk Management
- Risk Management Specific to High Frequency & Algorithmic Trading
CHAPTER : 2 Order Types
- Different Order Types
- Execution Trading Strategies
CHAPTER 4 : Algorithmic Trading: System Architecture
- Market Data
- CEP Engine
- Order Routing / Order Manager
- Smart Order Routing (SOR)
- Connectivity Options
CHAPTER 6: Audit and Compliance process
- International Organization of Securities Commissions
- Auditing Process and Requirements (As defined by NSE for member-broker)
- SEBI Recommendations on Algorithmic Trading
- Software Testing and Empanelment
- Exchange Audits
- Technology and System Audit
- Compliance Requirements