Capital Market Module Test details
No. of questions: 60
Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 50 (50%); There is negative marking for incorrect answers.
Certificate validity:For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date.
Capital Market Module Fees
|Module Fees||GST @ 18%||Total Fees|
Total Fees : Rs.7080/- (Rupees Seven Thousand and Eight Only). inclusive of GST.
Capital Market (Dealers) Module
This set of programs designed specifically for the IT audience.
They lay the foundation for IT professionals engaged in BFS projects. They equip you with the necessary domain knowledge, to interact with customers confidently, and better understand their requirements
Who will benefit Capital Module course?
- Employees of Stock Brokers and Sub-Brokers
- Employees of BPO/IT Companies
- Anybody having interest in the Stock market operations
Why should one take this course?
- To understand the capital market trading operations of NSE.
- To understand the clearing, settlement and risk management processes.
- To know about the eligibility criteria for seeking membership at NSE.
- To learn the other important regulatory aspects.
CHAPTER 1 : An Overview of the Indian Securities Market
- Market segments,
- Key indicators of securities market,
- Products and participants,
- Market segments and their products,
- Reforms in Indian securities markets
CHAPTER : 2 Trading Membership
- Stock brokers,
- NSE membership,
- Surrender of trading membership,
- Suspension & expulsion of membership,
- Declaration of defaulter,
- Authorised persons,
- Broker-client relations,
- Sub-broker-clients relations,
- Investor service cell and arbitration,
- Code of advertising
CHAPTER 3 : Trading
- NEAT system,
- Market types,
- Trading system users hierarchy,
- Local database,
- Market phases,
- Logging on, Log off/exit from the application,
- Neat screen,
- Invoking an inquiry screen,
- Order management,
- Trade management,
- Limited physical market,
- Block trading session,
- Retail debt market (RDM),
- Trading information downloaded to members,
- Internet brooking,
- Wireless application protocol (wap),
- Computer to computer link (ctcl) facility
CHAPTER 4 : Clearing and Settlement
- Key terminologies used in clearing and settlement process,
- Transaction cycle,
- Settlement agencies,
- Clearing and settlement process,
- Securities and funds settlement,
- Shortages handling,
- Risks in settlement,
- Risk management,
- International securities identification number,
- Data and report downloads
CHAPTER 5 : Legal Framework
- SEBI (intermediaries) regulations, 2008 ,
- SEBI (prohibition of insider trading) regulations, 1992,
- SEBI (prohibition of fraudulent and unfair trade practices relating to, Securities market) regulations, 2003,
- The depositories act, 1996, Indian contract act, 1872, Income tax act, 1961
CHAPTER 6: Fundamental Valuation Concepts
- Time value of money;
- Understanding financial statements.