NCFM OPTIONS TRADING ONLINE
Options Trading Exam details
Duration: 120 minutes
No. of questions: 60
Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 60 (60%); There is negative marking for incorrect answers.
Certificate validity: For successful candidates, certificates are valid for 5 years from the test date.
|Module Fees||GST @ 18%||Total Fees|
Total Fees : Rs.2006/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Six Only). inclusive of GST.
Options trading Module Course
There are vast arrays of strategies available for trading options. This module discusses the objectives of these strategies and the conditions under which they are successful. It is advisable to take the NCFM Derivatives Markets (Dealers) Module test which would make you familiar with the basic concepts of the options market, before attempting this module.
Who will benefit Options Trading course?
- Employees of BPO’s/IT Companies
- Anyone interested in the derivatives market
Why should one take this course?
- To learn about the various option strategies.
- To understand payoff concepts.
- To understand the objectives and risks of each different strategies.
CHAPTER 1 : Introduction to Options
- Concept of Options and Option Payoffs of buyers and sellers.
CHAPTER : 2 Option Strategies
- The 22 different option strategies covered are Long Call,
- Short Call,
- Synthetic Long Call,
- Long Put,
- Short Put,
- Covered Call,
- Long Combo,
- Protective Call,
- Covered Put,
- Long Straddle,
- Short Straddle,
- Long Strangle,
- Short Strangle,
- Bull Call Spread Strategy,
- Bull Put Spread Strategy,
- Bear Call Spread Strategy,
- Bear Put Spread Sttrrategy,
- Long Call Butterfly,
- Short Call Butterfly,
- Long Call Condor,
- Short Call Condor.
More About Us
Some Words About Our Company
Since 2010, Vepsun has grown to become the largest independent IT training institutes. We offer most advanced technologies than any other computer and business training company.
- We believe that Vepsun offers excellence at every level.
- We listen carefully to what our customers want and from that understanding, we work hard.
- We seek to form long-term relationships with clients who take this medium seriously.